These Terms and Conditions apply to and regulate the provision of credit facilities advanced by
Drance Nigeria Limited (“Lendigo”) to the Merchant and Owner(s)/Officer(s) identified in this application (collectively, “The Borrower”).
The Borrower acknowledges and agrees that:
- All information and documents provided to Lendigo including, but not limited to, sales and transaction data and merchant details are true, accurate and complete.
- The Borrower shall notify Lendigo of any change in such information or financial condition within 24 hours of such change.
- The Borrower agrees that if, for any reason whatsoever, the application contemplated herein is rejected by Lendigo, Lendigo reserves the right to retain copies of all documents submitted by the Borrower in processing the application.
- The Borrower agrees that in the event that the application is not approved by Lendigo, the application documents shall not be returned to the Borrower, but will be destroyed.
- The Borrower hereby authorizes Lendigo to disclose any and all information and documents that Lendigo may obtain including credit reports and transaction details to persons or entities affiliated with Lendigo (collectively, “Affiliates”) that may be involved with daily repayment features and/or Flex Advance transactions (the “Product”).
- The Borrower understands and agrees that each Affiliate is authorized to use such information and documents, and share same with any other Affiliate, in connection with any potential transactions regarding the Borrower or the Product.
- The Borrower further understands and agrees that each Affiliate will rely upon the accuracy and completeness of such information and documents.
- The Borrower hereby authorizes Lendigo, the Affiliates, and each of their representatives to request and receive any investigative reports, credit reports, statements from creditors or financial institutions, information from statutory bodies, verification of information, or any other information regarding the Borrower that is deemed necessary in the discretion of Lendigo.
- The Borrower waives and releases any claims against any Affiliate and any information-providers arising from any act or omission relating to the requesting, receiving or release of the information specified in Paragraph 8 above.
- The Borrower hereby represents that the signatory herein is authorized to sign this form on behalf of the Borrower.
- The Borrower consents to receive direct communication including but not limited to phone calls, SMS and e-mails sent by Lendigo and/or the Affiliates for the purposes of transmitting account updates, requests for information and notices.
- The Borrower hereby authorizes Lendigo and/or each Affiliate to access the Borrower's premises or place of business to carry out any verification, investigation and/or post disbursement scrutiny. The Borrower also authorizes same to approach the Borrower's bankers for any relevant information for consideration of an advance facility and thereafter.
- The Borrower hereby authorizes the Affiliates to visit the Borrower's residence and/or business premises for verification, which may include taking photographs of such premises.
- The Borrower undertakes that the cash advance requested herein is, and shall at all times be, for the business currently operated by the Borrower and not for consumer purposes.
- The Borrower authorizes Paystack to make a weekly percentage deduction on the Net payout in respect to the Tenor/Repayment plan applied for.
- In the event of non-payment by the Borrower, Lendigo shall consider the Borrower's account as being in default and shall take actions including but not limited to reporting data on non-performance to Credit Bureaux and other relevant reporting bodies.
- Both Lendigo and the Borrower hereby authorize E-Cart Internet Services (“Konga”) to disclose to Lendigo, the Affiliates, and any other relevant and necessary parties including but not limited to Credit Burueax, regulators and operators in payments and financial services information relating to the Borrower’s business without any liability to the Borrower.
- The Borrower shall hold Konga free of all claims and liabilities whatsoever for any deduction made on the request and in
favor of Lendigo.
- The Borrower agrees to be referred to Lendigo and authorises Konga to do the referral.
In the event of a default or breach of these Terms and Conditions, the Borrower shall repay the outstanding balance of the advance with immediate effect.